12.03.2004

I have Plumbed and I have been Plumbed...

Those who don't know what the hell i'm talking about haven't played Half-Life 2 Deathmatch. I downloaded it yesterday morning, but never got around to play it until a little bit ago. While repeatedly getting hit from behid with a toilet may be irritating, there's just something about hurling one at someone else with the gravity gun that's just so sweet. The only problem that I find with it is that I do not believe that it should be a one hit kill. I mean yeah, if I get beaned in the skull with a 70 pound piece of porcelain it's gonna hurt...no doubt about it, but what I've witnessed is the decline of civilisation as we know it. They spawn camp, hell they camp period, all with toilets and whatever foreign matter they care to find in anticipation of me joining the land of the fragging. All in all it's far too much fun to pass up...speaking of which..when's anybody from P'cola gonna get on this shit?

No comments: