1.28.2005

Wow, has it been that long?

OK, so I have some confessions to make. Sorry if this saddens or angers anyone, but I'm still doing this My Life thing. Well first off, I killed 7 sea gulls with my van yesterday. THey were kinda huddled down in teh parking lot...the snow covered parking lot, and I didn't see them and they didn't move until i was right on top of them...literally. Sooooo that was my personal day of death. Also I've decided to give up City of Heroes, at least for a while. Reason: I've picked up World of Warcraft and it satisfies my gaming needs. As much as I love CoH and the people I play it with, World of Warcraft is much more enjoyable. So to those who I play CoH with, if you feel the need, come on over to WOrld of Warcraft, I promise you won't be disappointed.

In other news I almost had to pistol whip an accountant last week. It's been notoriously cold the last few weeks with highs ranging from 6 to 16. well I go to do this accounting firms winter maintenance and find one of their units is in COOLING and has since turned into a huge block of ice seen only in nature shows. It was 6 degrees out. if You need cooling OPEN A FREAKIN WINDOW!!

Well that's about all I can think of to say in this post. So if anyone out there decides to swing over to World of Warcraft, feel free to shoot me an email and lemme know you're on and I'd be happy to travel with you.

that is all.

3 comments:

Chad said...

uh huh. It starts out so innocently, doesn't it? First a flock of seagulls, (and not even the right ones) The you move onto rabbits, and the next thing you know is your up on the roof with a semi-automatic sniping Ms. Fleckstine's cat. For shame.

Anonymous said...

I've heard great things about this World of Warcraft critter. Sadly, I don't think I could afford two games at once, and my time is non existent as it is.

So, I shall plug on with CoH, until I can at least get to lvl 30 and get some aura effects just to say I got them. After that, who knows? Maybe I'll switch over to WoW. Considering I'm still stuck with four bars to go to level 26 (thank you, 25K debt), this may take a while.

Well, you know where the email is, as well as the LJ. Hopefully we can stay in touch. :)

-Skritches/Terri

Mikey said...

LOL i've already been up on teh roof sniping the neighbors cat...remember :)