5.11.2005

I finally broke down...

I decided that after all these many months that I would finally break down and Google myself. And I've discovered that there must be something in the name. For some odd reason all of the entries for me revolve around Fan Fiction (which I don't write per se, but i do write RPG's so i guess it fits), comic books and creativity/drawing/poetry. It's really pretty unnerving. It all kinda ties into my theory of Infinite Selfs. I know I've tried to explain all of this to most of you before but I'll try to give the short short version for those of you who haven't listened to the litany before. I, as a 28 year old male exist in 2005. with me so far? Now my theory, which can not, and probably will not be proven or disproven in my lifetime, states that I not only exist in 2005, but simultaneously I exist in say, 3005, 1642, and 3000 BC. Now you may all say "isn't that just past lives bullshit". No but close. What I feel is that all times, past and future exist at the same time. If you follow August Ferdinand Moebius' theories than you know that he says that all points in time and space can be reached through out any other point. That's the point behind the Moebius Strip. but anywho, it comes out in the wash as that my consciousness is "stretched" across all of time and space, separated only by brief moments in time when I'm "dead". and just think...that was the short form. But so to make my point is for some reason all the other people with my name on Google share the exact same interests and habit, and talents as I do...it's just kinda creepy.

Mahalo

1 comment:

Chad said...

Whoa