4.18.2007

Changes is Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes...

I'm sure everybody's noticed the incredibly generic look to this blog of late. Mainly it's because when I converted over to the new google blogger version of stuff, it deleted my template, and silly me never had the brilliant thought to back it up. So, anywho we're stuck with things the way they are until things change. But to be honest I could really give a shit the way this blog looks. As I'm sure anybody who still reads this thing is aware, I haven't regularly updated in probably close to a year to a year and a half. The reason for that is quite simple. I've got a hell of a super group to run in City of Heroes. E-Branch has grown much farther beyond what I could have imagined. There's a bunch of new people, new coalitions, and new fun to be had. So honestly that takes up a majority of what used to be my blogging time.

Things aren't much different to be honest. I've been updating the base in CoH and trying to make everything run smoothly. There's been some issues here and there, but all in all it's been a great trip. We're in the process of helping out a member of our coalition with their current base issues, so we're turning a bit of our attention from ourselves to our allies to help them out any way that we can. It hurts us a little bit, but it helps everybody out in the long run. I hate to see a good supergroup start going down the tubes, especially when i feel partially responsible for it. A lot of the Cold Front members have been playing alts in my SG, taking prestige away from their own SG. So we're trying to reciprocate a bit and transfer some of our active alts over there. Of course this really couldn't have taken place at a worse time for us, where we're dead in the middle of needing Prestige ourselves for our own upgrades. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it i'm sure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this thing on?

Anonymous said...

Lousy non posting comments. I go on a whole big schpeel about feelings and what not, and the damned internet says "Oh, I'm sorry, were you saying something" Meh, anyway, here's a recap. Blah blah going well, blah blah, how are you, blah blah, miss you guys, blah blah, need to keep in touch more.

Blah Blah.

Chad

The Vance said...

lol dontcha hate it when that happens? hope all is going well!

-Chris

Chad said...

Lets see some updates dammnit!!