5.29.2004

Denied...Mostly

As I stated a few nights ago, I've been feeling kind of nostalgic lately. So, at about 2 this morning I decided to install Vampire: Redemption again. Just on e of those shits and giggles things. I pop the cd into my cd rom and it loads to the first screen. However past that there wasn't much that it felt like doing. It would just kinda crash after I selected Install. My night of vampire nostalgia wasn't to be. However I did pop in a game that I bought a long time ago and haven't really played in forever. It's this darling little rpg by the name of Septerra Core. Most of you out there probably haven't heard of it, but it's a fun little rpg with a great story.

The world of Septerra consists of seven "shells" that orbit each other all connected by this bio-mechanical "spine". Every hundred years the shells line up just right to allow a ray of light to hit the core, activating it, allowing those who possess the keys to access the power of the creator. Most of you have probably looked over this little title or never heard of it, but if you're looking for something in the lines of a good rpg on the PC, then I suggest you hit the bargain bins at your local software store and check it out.

No comments: