6.29.2004

The Apocalypso is upon us...

It must be, for a strange turn of events has occured. Somehow I talked Chad into playing a MMOG instead of the other way around. Normally he's trying to talk me into playing one, which up until Star Wars: Galaxies I had no real desire to be a part of. I thought my logic was sound...Why should I pay every month for a game that I've already paid for? Well, City of Heroes had me sucked in a full year before it even hit the shelves. And when I got my cable modem turned on up here in sunny Maine, I had to have it. And as you can tell, I've been playing it pretty non-stop ever since. Chad called me the other night to ask what server I play on and I was kinda shocked...though not really...i knew someone would cave. We met up online and played for a little bit. But it kinda dawned on me yesterday that the roles had switched...so yes I believe the Apocalypso is upon us. And yes I do keep ending Apocalypse with an "o", but ya know, if it's the end anyway, why not have some fun in the process and Apocalypso just sounds so much more, festive.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Isn't we supposed to be having a fiesta?!!?