10.08.2004

Interesting...

Well I got paid yesterday and bought a copy of Fahrenheit 9/11. I must say that it had effects similar to those sited from viewers of The Passion. I have to say that it kinda renewed my hatred of Dubya for me in a new way. Through the entirety of the fil you saw footage and connections that have been edited out by the "So Called Liberal Media". for any budding poltical, I'd highly recommend this movie. It's a good view certainly.

On another note I stuck it to the man again yesterday in what came to be my closest coming to vandalism in my efforts. While I was walking home I "liberated" a Bush/Cheney sign from someone's yard. I then wrote "I stuck it to the Man" on it in blue permanent marker and promptly headed to a close store. Once there (after cashing my check of course) I headed to the restroom, dropped the offending sign into the toilet and pissed on it.

In a related note I flipped off a guy walking down the street with a Bush/Cheney sign. I'm all about sticking it to the man this week...so where's your stories?

No comments: