9.30.2005

The beginning is nigh!!

Well tomorrow begin the sign ups (from what I understand) for the NaNoWriMo. I'm going to participate this year. Matter of fact it's kinda what I thrive on. I made a comment in my old blog about being a "Combat Artist" in that I can't really perform well until the pressure is on. I'll procrastinate until the last possible minute and then I'll drill out material like there's no tomorrow, because well, there isn't a tomorrow.

So I'm gonna write a 50,000 word (approximately 175 pages) novel in 30 days. There is no try in this instance. I will succeed. It comes down to roughly 2000 words a day, which is no real problem when you stop to think about it. It's kind of a story I'd wanted to write for a while, and at one point had intended to make a web comic out of about 2 years ago. Now I'm going to be writing it, and willing, it will be a web comic as well. I'll put it up somewhere when I'm done with it, but again 50 K words is something of a lengthy post. So i'll figure something out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to know when are you going to finsh that RPG of your's so we can play it ;)

Clayson

Mikey said...

i've got it to a point to where I'll call it close enough. There's a bunch of stuff that I'd like to refine in it, but as it stands now it could really use a play test if you've got a group that wants to try and figger it out :)

Anonymous said...

So yeah...when I was talking about your RPG. I ment the video game one that you were working on for awhile :) :) Sorry for the mix up.

Clayson