9.24.2005

Stating the Obvious...

As you can tell i've been indulging in my two favorite passtimes, graphics and CoH. But this doesn't mean that I haven't been feeding other habits as well. I've still been looking through other free online games, and so here's a brief report.

Anarchy Online: I can't believe that they tried to charge for this piece of crap at one point. crappy graphics, crappy controls...great concept.

Lineage 2: Not a bad game. The PK'ers made it sooo not worth it however. I enjoyed it a lot until i decided to leave the town and got ganked no less than 6 time by the same high level character, no matter which way I exited. This wouldn't have been such a bad thing if you didn't lose experience every time you die past lvl 5. So i got to visit lvl 4 quite a few times before I just stopped playing the game.

Empire of Martial Heroes: While this is just D.O. Online with a different name, it seems to have gone downhill since they changed to the new name.

Rakion: Fucking awesome game. Only got to play it in closed beta so it's not live yet. great, and free, game if you're into PvP games. My little archer ranked 1474 out of over 78,000 characters. not too shabby.

that's all that i've been occupied with aside from CoH and work and the family thing.

Mahalo

No comments: