8.08.2004

Back by Popular Demand...

Well it seems as if I've been slacking on my blog. Well, to be honest I've either been in City of Heroes, or working, or sleeping. I was On-Call last week, which essencially is the same as being work's bitch. If someone calls after hours or on the weekend, I'm the one that got to respond. So that ate away at a deal of my time. I've also been spending more time with Patrick and less time with my MSN open...mainly because everytime I sign on, people are always set to away and never end up messaging or e-mailing back, so I don't even bother anymore.

I suppose a CoH update should be in order. My character, In-Betweener is now level 18 and my main character, for any of you reading who play the game. He's turned into a los bad ass controller. I've also got an upstart little scrapper that's coming along...but didn't i say this about IB a few posts ago? scary isn't it.

No comments: