8.27.2004

I have been many places and seen many things...

But never in my life have i seen something so assanine as last wednesday. For starters I got laid off, which in my humble opinion is a total screwball antic to begin with. Being laid off is when you're fired but they have no reason to fire you except for the fact that either a) you make too much money, or b) there's no work. Well I certainly didn't make too much money, as I'm the lowest paid employee there. Apparently there wasn't enough work and I was the only one without the licenses to they said adios.

Now my problem with this scenario is that I was hired at a pittance under the stipulation that after 3 months we'd sit down and make sure I was worth what thye were gonna pay me. Well instead of getting a raise they just up and let me go....damn the man and his whitey oppressing ways. There's more I have to speak on but I've gotta go for now...post more later...

1 comment:

Chad said...

I don't know what to say...is there anything I can do to help?