8.09.2005

Adventures in Pookyland...

I'm at a loss for words honestly. Without going into details, because I don't like to get the rumormill turning, I need to get some events off of my chest. Things like this will eat at you like a cancer, and I'm tired of feeling like I'm being eaten alive. There are things that happened in a game that seem to have changed the dynamic of a friendship that I've valued for a long time. The events of a game have me and several people whom I've called friends on non-speaking terms by the looks of it. Actions taken within a game seem to have gone grossly wrong. In what should be a fun game, a game which I've just now gotten running correctly, things have turned decidedly sour. I'm not entirely blameless on the subject, but I'm not entirely wrong either. I'm tired of not talking to people and I'm tired of feeling like a leper. I'm not going to apologise for the way things happened, in game, but I am sorry that it seems to have affected our friendship. I'm not as shallow as people might think, that running with another guild would have ended a dear friendship, but I am shallow enough to quit my own guild when I've been nothing but harassed for a while now. I don't feel any better but at least it's out in the open and I can at least start to feel better.

*phrase of the week: "Things will be different because they must be"*

Mahalo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so not in the WOW group...so what happend?

Or was the non-naming in the post for a reason...

Clayson

Mikey said...

the non-naming was n purpose. the people involved would know the cirumstances and what happened. Whether they choose to help this situation along by, i dunno, reading an email, is up to them. I'm done being the peacekeeper, it's just too stressful

Anonymous said...

Ahh...fuck'em

If they can't make peace with you then the hell with them anyway. Because it's a sad day when someone makes you mad. ;)

Clayson