8.19.2005

Guard Your Lives...

I've found a new crack, at least until the 25th. I've been playing this game called Rakion. It's in closed beta for the moment, but I've been playing the hell out of it. It's a RPG/PvP type game. There's untold numbers of game types from what I've seen and it just gets sick when you've got 8v8 in there. If anyone wants to give it a try, go to softnyx.net or something like that, you'll find the downloader there. Oh, and I have an archer named Arynne on there. But if you do give it a try, and come across another archer named DivinityBow, you had better pray that she is on your team. When we were on opposite teams we ended up seeking each other out and were pretty evenly matched, in instances when we were on the same team, wo be the carnage that was unleashed. It was the type of thing that you warn your children about. untold swordsmen and Blacksmiths fell before our bows. I'm not exxagerating, she's surgical with that shit. The only advantage that she had was that she was 3 lvls higher than my poor archer was. but gods we hung out in the top 5 each and every match. Check it out..trust me you won't be disappointed. Oh, and don't make a mage because they are my favorite little chew toys. I friggin hate mages...

mahalo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 25th...that's a damn good day.

LOL

Sorry it was cheep and not really that funny but I had to so :P

Clayson

Mikey said...

yeah i thought you'd get a kick out of that date as well ;) just means you have until your birthday to get pwned ;)