11.27.2004

Half-Life 2 Pwnz my S0uL

I picked up Half-Life 2 SIlver from Steam friday. I did this mainly for a few reasons. 1) i couldn't play HL online because it was always bitching about how it wasn't up to date and teh HL2 Silver came with HL: Source and Counterstrike:Source. so I'm up to dat eon my half life goodness. Now back to the title of this little entry. The game is friggin incredible. I knew it was gonna be something special to look at, but i had no idea it was gonna be this detailed with a fairly deep story for a FPS. That and I've kinda loved Gordon Freeman since the original. He seems like such the unlikely hero. and it was kinda nice to see my HEV after so many years. and damn did it look smooth :) For you FPS lovers out there I highly recommend it. and now if i can just get a hold of clayson...

No comments: