11.11.2004

The Nic-Free Diaries - Day Two

"The vibes had turned ugly. But Why? Was there no communication in this car?"

Today wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be. I craved a cigarette far less than I would have expected...though communication was not my strong point today. I probably said less than four or five words in a row to a person at any one time. Even when I did speak I couldn't vocalise thoughts and ideas as normal so it was kind of embarassing. I think the most aggravating part of today is that all the smokers and reformed smokers alike have some sort of war story to tell you from when they tred to quit. I've come to the realisation that the only thing more self-righteous than a born again christian is a born again non-smoker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Na...born again virgins are way worse. Plus born again virgins are just bad for everyone when you think about it...no more booty for at least 2 or more if they were a slut. We need to launch a campaign to stop born again virgins!! This evil should not be allowed to continue!

Clayson