11.21.2005

NaNo...Day 21

And I made it!! I crossed 50,000 words this morning and still have about two chapters left to write to wrap everything up. I may not push it past or even to 55,000 but it'll probably be pretty close. I'd have kept writing this morning but my mom showed up to do a little christmas shopping. Looking through friends' blogs and LJ's I noticed that a friend of mine is in the same boat that I was in last week a la "Loathing...There's no Fear to it." It seems to be a common ailment according to the forums and such, but the only advice I can really give is stick through it and the story won't turn out nearly as bad as it appears from inside the jar. My opinion of my own story went from total crap to pretty cool, in my opinion. That's not to say that it isn't total crap, but to me it turned out kinda cool. So in a couple of weeks I'll be posting it up chapter by chapter and you guys can tell me whether I just wasted a month of my life or not ;)

No comments: