11.06.2005

A New look...

As I'm sure the couple of you who read this have noticed, but I've changed the look of the place. Mostly this is influenced by the story that I'm writing for the NaNoWriMo, but also because I had wanted to give it a new look a long time ago and just never had the time to learn where blogger places a lot of it's tags to do much. There's gonna be some more changes in the next few weeks to be sure, and possibly a new title. But in the meantime...baby steps.

First a few explanations on a few things since I know a bunch of people are gonna complain about the colors and such. First I wanted to keep it a simple scheme, I don't like a lot of clutter and streamlined is the way to go. Second, there's just something about that little Sepia Tone button that I love when using drawings for backgrounds. White seems to stark and grey just makes me wanna go hang myself. I'm purposely keeping some of the things in the light blue because I didn't want it to go too beige on everybody

Third, that handsome gentleman in the corner is one of my favorite personal RPG characters. That's a character I originally created for a game called Feng Shui, which is an action movie RPG. His name is Elias Burke, known around the mafia/triad/yakuza scene as The Viper. He is also the main character in the story that I'm writing for the NaNo. That's a sketch I did when I first started playing Feng Shui back in probably 92 or 93.

All right, enough explaining myself on my own blog, hope everybody enjoys, if not...I'm not changing it unless I come up with something better...which is doubtful

No comments: